The Hanna Group was selected by Yuba County as the prime consultant to provide full CM services for the $14.7 Million SR 70 / Feather River Boulevard Interchange Project!
State Route (SR) 70 is the primary north-south transportation corridor (in conjunction with SR 99) for the eastern Sacramento Valley. The proposed project is located in the southwest quadrant of the County of Yuba. The SR 70 / Feather River Boulevard Interchange Project will remove the existing signalized at grade intersection and create an elevated roadway to allow Feather River Boulevard to cross the recently widened SR 70.
The improved intersection will include a four-lane over crossing of SR 70 and five interchange ramps. Feather River Boulevard will be reconstructed just north of its existing location.
The major elements of this project include:
– Construction of a 2-span, cast in place, pre-stressed concrete box girder
– Construction of retaining walls, abutments on driven steel piles
– Earthwork (two northbound ramps, two southbound ramps)
– Roadway approaches, rock slope protection
– Construction of a precast box culvert at Algodon Slough
– Traffic signals, lighting, storm drainage, landscaping
– Striping and Signage